If you ended up at my website by typing “does the Shake Weight Work,” you are one of the lucky ones. You just have easily could have clicked an “honest review” about the Shake Weight and seen all the purported “benefits” this thing has to offer. (Ed. Note: If you were not already aware, people are paid, often through affiliate marketing, to promote fitness products like the Shake Weight, either on their blog or by commenting on another).
If you haven’t heard of the Shake Weight by now, you are clearly living under a rock—a rock with high-speed internet. Here is the women’s version of the Shake Weight. Yes, there is even a men’s version. I’m not even going to touch that.
Before I was aware of all the money I could be saving by shopping at Bodybuilding.com, I bought almost all of my protein, creatine, and other supplements at GNC. The power of the Gold Card was burning a hole in my pocket. (Ed. Note: You should never have to prepay for a card to get “deals”).
So earlier this year I walked into a GNC and bought a discounted 3 lb. tub of Nitro Core 24, and then got a second one half off. Here are the facts:
- 24 Grams Of Premium Blended Protein Per Scoop
- 200 calories per serving (1 scoop)
- 10 Distinct Protein Sources Provide Sustained-Release Action For A.M./P.M. Coverage
- 5 Grams Of Dietary Fiber To Help Keep You Full Longer
- Lipid Blend Supplies 4 Grams Of Omega 3,6 And 9 Fatty Acids Plus MCT’s
- Enzyme Fortified For Easier Digestion And Absorption
As a hardgainer, getting the necessary amount of protein every day can be a challenge. Generally, hardgainers should eat one gram of protein for every pound that you weigh. (E.g., If you weigh 150 lbs you should be eating 150 grams of protein per day).
See that guy to the left? Thats me, Xander. I created this website to share how I gained over 30 lbs by weight lifting, eating and using the right nutritional supplements. Here you will find honest supplement reviews, weight-gaining tips, workout routines, free PDFs and the best hardgainer workout programs on the internet.
No Nonsense Muscle Building
Your 6 Pack Quest
- Quick Review: Syntha-6 Protein Shake
- All Vince del Monte programs 50% until Midnight Wednesday
- I’m Taking the Challenge
- Lots of updates on the way!
- How to Cycle Creatine
Muscle Gaining Secrets
Help keep my website running! Any amount is appreciated, thanks!