I emailed the nice folks at Labrada hoping I could get my hands on a free sample of their newest pre-workout supplement SuperCharge! Extreme N.O. They emailed me back saying that they have samples on their page for a minimal cost, but since they don’t have a sample pack of SuperCharge, they will ship me one. About a week later I received one free sample of SuperCharge and one free sample of Power Carb.
Per 320 gram tub of SuperCharge, you get:
- 20 servings
- < 1 g sugar
- SuperCharge Performance blend
- Phase 1- Energy/ Hemo-Dilation Complex
- Phase 2- Strength & Endurance Complex
- Phase 3- Post-Workout Recovery ComplexTaste
I tried the Blue Raspberry, and I have to say this was the best tasting pre-workout supplement I’ve ever tried. Labrada nailed it here. I haven’t had Kool-Aid in a while, but I’d imagine the Blue Raspberry flavor tastes just like this. Or a Slurpee from 7-Eleven. SuperCharge mixes quite easily as well.
Here is what SuperCharge promises to deliver:
- Increases nitric oxide levels in the body: Dilates arteries resulting in increased blood flow to muscles. Increased blood supply floods muscles with oxygen and nutrient-rich blood for greater muscle pumps and performance.
- Enhances mental focus during exercise: Increases mental focus.
- Delays fatigue: Allows you to exercise longer without fatigue.
- Increases strength: Increases muscular power.
- Increases muscle volume and lean body mass
- Jump starts recovery: Puts recovery on hyper-speed so you get stronger, faster!
According to the University of Kansas, in an 8 week study done in 2010 where 30 males were put in an effective weight training program, the SuperCharge users had 100% more power, 82% more focus and put out 39% more reps than the control group.
I had high expectations for SuperCharge. Overall, it was a mixed bag. While I felt I had a good amount of strength in the gym and was able to pump out more reps, I just didn’t have the mental focus, energy or endurance that I was expecting–that I normally have when I don’t take a pre-workout supplement. I definitely moved a lot of weight, and that’s a big plus, but I didn’t feel that added energy that I have felt from other pre-workout supplements, like Jack3d.
As far as recovery was concerned, after a tough chest workout, I had almost no soreness.
With an 8.4 rating on Bodybuilding.com and a price of only $19.99 for a 320 gram tub, it’s one of the lowest priced pre-workout supplements available. I suggest you try SuperCharge.
What about you guys: Have you tried SuperCharge? If so, what did you think?
See that guy to the left? Thats me, Xander. I created this website to share how I gained over 30 lbs by weight lifting, eating and using the right nutritional supplements. Here you will find honest supplement reviews, weight-gaining tips, workout routines, free PDFs and the best hardgainer workout programs on the internet.
No Nonsense Muscle Building
Your 6 Pack Quest
- Quick Review: Syntha-6 Protein Shake
- All Vince del Monte programs 50% until Midnight Wednesday
- I’m Taking the Challenge
- Lots of updates on the way!
- How to Cycle Creatine
Muscle Gaining Secrets
Help keep my website running! Any amount is appreciated, thanks!