As a hardgainer, getting the necessary amount of protein every day can be a challenge. Generally, hardgainers should eat one gram of protein for every pound that you weigh. (E.g., If you weigh 150 lbs you should be eating 150 grams of protein per day).
That’s a lot of protein to be eating every day. Not everyone has the time to make a meal with the appropriate amount of protein. I know I don’t. Enter New-Whey Liquid Protein.
Before deciding whether I should consume this test-tube looking drink, I read over the label, expecting to find some weird ingredients. To my surprise, everything in this drink is completely natural. It contains 176 calories with 0 grams of fat and 0 grams of sugar. Best of all, it contains a whopping 42 grams of protein—all in a 3 oz. shot.
- Packs a whopping 42 grams of protein in a 3 oz. shot
- Great for post workout recovery
- 0 grams of fat and 0 grams of sugar
- Extremely convenient. Great if you’re on the go a lot and don’t have time to cook meals or make protein shakes.
- Heart friendly. It is certified Heart Friendly by the Food Certification Institute.
- Stable. No need to refrigerate (although I’d suggest it).
- Virtually unbreakable container. Seriously. If for some reason you want to run over this tube with you car, it probably won’t break. Now that’s peace of mind.
- Taste and consistency. I tried the fruit punch. It has a thick, syrupy consistency. It doesn’t taste great, but it’s not terrible either. Hey, at 3 oz/tube who really cares, right?
Overall value: ☆☆☆☆ (out of 5)
See that guy to the left? Thats me, Xander. I created this website to share how I gained over 30 lbs by weight lifting, eating and using the right nutritional supplements. Here you will find honest supplement reviews, weight-gaining tips, workout routines, free PDFs and the best hardgainer workout programs on the internet.
No Nonsense Muscle Building
Your 6 Pack Quest
- Quick Review: Syntha-6 Protein Shake
- All Vince del Monte programs 50% until Midnight Wednesday
- I’m Taking the Challenge
- Lots of updates on the way!
- How to Cycle Creatine
Muscle Gaining Secrets
Help keep my website running! Any amount is appreciated, thanks!