Stimulant X by Athletic Xtreme is a weight training and fat loss supplement that promises:
- 8 hours of feel-good energy
- Xtreme fat loss
- Appetite suppression
Read more »
George St. Pierre is regarded by many as the best pound per pound mixed martial arts fighter in the world. His stamina and his talent are due in large part to his rigorous workout routine.
George St. Pierre’s (GSP) workout is a full body workout that involves weight training, cardio, Olympic lifting and plyometrics. This is GSP’s beginner workout designed to burn fat and get you ripped. If you’re a true hardgainer that’s just starting out, there is too much cardio in this program for you. However, if you are cutting weight or doing MMA training, this is a great 4-day workout program.
In this George St. Pierre MMA workout video, GSP’s trainer and strength, Jon Chaimberg, goes over some of the exercises and techniques he teaches other MMA fighters like Rashad Evan and Shane Carwin.
Serious Mass by Optimum is a weight gaining protein powder specially formulated for us hardgainers. After doing a bunch of research on which is the best weight gainer, I decided to buy Serious Mass. First, the facts:
- 1,250 calories per serving in water; 1,630 calories when made with low fat milk.
- 50 Grams of protein from a combination of faster and slower digesting sources including Whey, casein, and Egg.
- 250-plus grams of carbohydrates to support fueling of intense workouts and aid in the replenishment of glycogen stores – with no added sugar.
- Enhanced with Creatine, L-glutamine & Glutamine Peptides, Choline, Inositol, PABA, and MCTs.
- 25 Vitamins & Essential Minerals with an emphasis on B-vitamins and Antioxidants.
Vince del Monte’s No Nonsense Muscle Building is the best hardgainer workout routine on the internet. I am absolutely biased, but that’s because I have the results to prove it. I have gained over 30 pounds of muscle by following Vince del Monte’s No Nonsense Muscle Building program.
My Hardgainer Transformation
For those of you that are serious about undertaking a transformation—about changing your body and your life—I want to share with you some important lessons I’ve learned along the way:
Bodybuilding.com and fitness model Jamie Eason presents her own workout videos entitled, Jamie Eason: True Beauty.
In these workout videos, Jamie shows you how to perform a killer glutes and legs workout so you can get those beautiful legs and a nice booty! She also goes through a great ab workout and gives some advice to those who do abs at the beginning of their workout:
If you don’t know who Jamie Eason is, you can read all about her here. Jamie is a fitness model for Bodybuilding.com, among others. One look at Jamie and you might be wondering, “What’s her secret? What is the Jamie Eason Workout?”
Jamie Eason uses the following workout strategies:
- Plateus are inevitable. If you have been training in the same manner for months, you have most likely hit a plateau. Change things up once a month to avoid those plateaus. You can use a heavier weight and perform less repetitions some days, or you can use a light weight to perform more repetitions on other days.
- Vary your rest time. Most people rest for 2 – 3 minutes between sets. On your heavier days, rest for 2 minutes, on the lighter days, rest 30 seconds to a minute.
- Train with the upper and lower body method. For example, on Monday you would train chest, shoulders, biceps, triceps and back. On Wednesday, you would only train legs (and maybe abs). On Friday you would go back to chest, shoulders, biceps, triceps and back and when Monday rolls around, you would start with legs. Although this would make your training session much longer and it is tough to train with intensity in this manner, it will enable you to train each body part about every five days, which is actually an ideal frequency to prevent overtraining.
Jamie Eason Workout:
MONDAY: Back (increase weight on each set)
See that guy to the left? Thats me, Xander. I created this website to share how I gained over 30 lbs by weight lifting, eating and using the right nutritional supplements. Here you will find honest supplement reviews, weight-gaining tips, workout routines, free PDFs and the best hardgainer workout programs on the internet.
No Nonsense Muscle Building
Your 6 Pack Quest
- Quick Review: Syntha-6 Protein Shake
- All Vince del Monte programs 50% until Midnight Wednesday
- I’m Taking the Challenge
- Lots of updates on the way!
- How to Cycle Creatine
Muscle Gaining Secrets
Help keep my website running! Any amount is appreciated, thanks!