Vince del Monte’s No Nonsense Muscle Building is the best hardgainer workout routine on the internet. I am absolutely biased, but that’s because I have the results to prove it. I have gained over 30 pounds of muscle by following Vince del Monte’s No Nonsense Muscle Building program.
My Hardgainer Transformation
For those of you that are serious about undertaking a transformation—about changing your body and your life—I want to share with you some important lessons I’ve learned along the way:
- You have to be dedicated to this, but it doesn’t have to be your life! When I first started working out, the gym was new and exciting…for about a month, but I didn’t have a program to follow. It became more and more difficult until I found Vince’s hardgainer muscle-building program online, and that put me on the right track. Once I set short and long-term goals for myself, I started to enjoy working out. You only have to work out for one hour a day, four days/week. That’s all. If you can push yourself for one hour, you will get the results.
- You will see your biggest gains in the first month and a half, and then the results will start to tail off. I gained weight rapidly within this time frame, and then it became harder. This is normal. You might be tempted to “program hop” at this time. Don’t do it! It’s very important that you stay on this program. Plateaus are inevitable, but if you stick to the program, you will lesson their impact.
- Eating was the hardest part of my transformation, not the actual gym workouts. Consuming the amount of calories you need to in order to gain weight is difficult on a couple of different levels. For one, you’re going to have to spend more money on groceries. Two, if you are like me and don’t really enjoy cooking, you are going to have to prepare foods ahead of time. I found the best time to do this is on Sunday. Just cook a bunch of meat, pasta, and other healthy foods so you don’t have to worry about cooking when you are hungry. The last thing I wanted to do after a tough workout was cook. I wanted food right then! Preparing foods ahead of time was a big time saver and it will save you money in the end because you won’t have to go out and order anything.
- Try making your own protein bars. I’ve been doing this lately, and they turn out tasty enough. I’ll post some of my favorite recipes soon. Protein bars are great snacks to help you gain weight faster. Your other option is buying a protein bar high in calories and protein. My favorites are the Met-Rx Big 100 Colossal Bars.
- Buy a weight gainer protein powder. My favorite is Vanilla flavored Serious Mass. It’s inexpensive and it tastes good enough. I like to mix in a banana and honey to increase the caloric value and make it taste better.
- Keep at it! It takes time to see results! Trust me, it’s worth it.
I’m sure you’re skeptical. Hell, I was too. I knew I wanted to transform my skinny body and put on muscle mass, but I also knew that I couldn’t do it alone. I didn’t know anything about lifting weights, and I was afraid of going to the gym. I was afraid of not knowing how to do an exercise or work a machine, afraid of what other people would think of me, and afraid of failure. I thought of hiring a personal trainer, but as a broke college student, there was no way I could afford that.
What I could afford was a online muscle building program. Even then, I was skeptical about spending that money. But I knew I need a workout routine, an exercise guide, a meal plan, and supplement guide. Above all, I wanted it to cater to me—the hardgainer. Vince del Monte’s No Nonsense Muscle Building program has all of that and more, and after going back and forth, I bit the bullet.
It’s been a difficult journey, and it’s far from over, but I have not only made significant changes to my body, but to my confidence is well. My clothes fit better, I have more energy and I’ve never felt more confident in social situations, especially around the ladies. 🙂 But don’t just take it from me, take it from the man who developed No Nonsense Muscle Building:
What is including in the No Nonsense Muscle Building program?
No Nonsense Muscle Building eBook
|This 201 page manual contains information on how to motivate yourself and mentally prepare for your transformation. It shows you how muscle must be built, how to maximize your hormonal response for optimal muscle growth and fat loss, what to eat and how much to eat to gain muscle, protein shake recipes, recommended supplements (there aren’t many), how to prevent injury, how to measure your growth, and the actual workout routines.|
|The is an entire step-by-step workout routine. Vince tells you exactly how to lift—which exercises, how many sets and how much to rest—to build the most mass, fast!|
|The is an entire step-by-step workout routine for those who have completed their beginner-intermediat quest and are ready to take on the ultimate challenge.|
|Kick off your program with this individualized routine to eliminate any potential injuries and lay a rock solid foundation to jump start your muscle growth.|
|Five 84 Day Healthy Mass Meal Plans. Eat to grow huge!|
|Every exercise to work out in your home with limited equipment or in a fancy commercial gym…Vince has you covered.|
Plus these extras:
The Metabolic Growth Calculator, The Supplement Watch Files: Vince’s Personally Reviewed Nutritional’s Collection, The Exclusive Unforgivable Bodybuilding Sins Audio Expose, Instant 24/7 Fitness Coach, Unlimited E-Book And Program Updates, and the No-Nonsense Muscle Building DVD where Vince will take you through the entire program, step-by-step.
Who is Vince del Monte?
Vince del Monte (read his full bio) is an Italian-Canadian natural fitness model, but he wasn’t always that way. He ran competitively from the age of 14 until the age of 22. Needless to say, he was skinny.
He finished his four year Kinesiology Degree (health sciences) at the University of Western Ontario. It was soon thereafter that he met his “Skinny Guy Savior” at his church. This man was a natural pro bodybuilder who took Vince under his wing.
Vince told him about the training program he was following from Muscle and Fitness magazine. He told Vince he needed to stop reading those muscle magazines and start following a routine that was meant for his body. He also told him to cut out all the unnecessary supplements he was taking. In short, he taught him how to eat and train for his body type—a hardgainer.
After the first month he gained 20 lbs. of muscle mass. He met his dream girl at the gym.
Over the course of six months he went from a 149 pound skinny guy to 190 pounds of solid muscle, with around 10% body fat.
Read all about the success stories here!
If you have any questions about my hardgainer transformation feel free to contact me! I’m the opitome of a hardgainer, so if I can do it, you can too!
2 Comments to “My Hardgainer Vince del Monte No Nonsense Muscle Building Review”
See that guy to the left? Thats me, Xander. I created this website to share how I gained over 30 lbs by weight lifting, eating and using the right nutritional supplements. Here you will find honest supplement reviews, weight-gaining tips, workout routines, free PDFs and the best hardgainer workout programs on the internet.
No Nonsense Muscle Building
Your 6 Pack Quest
- Quick Review: Syntha-6 Protein Shake
- All Vince del Monte programs 50% until Midnight Wednesday
- I’m Taking the Challenge
- Lots of updates on the way!
- How to Cycle Creatine
Muscle Gaining Secrets
Help keep my website running! Any amount is appreciated, thanks!