Bodybuilding.com and fitness model Jamie Eason presents her own workout videos entitled, Jamie Eason: True Beauty.
In these workout videos, Jamie shows you how to perform a killer glutes and legs workout so you can get those beautiful legs and a nice booty! She also goes through a great ab workout and gives some advice to those who do abs at the beginning of their workout:
If you don’t know who Jamie Eason is, you can read all about her here. Jamie is a fitness model for Bodybuilding.com, among others. One look at Jamie and you might be wondering, “What’s her secret? What is the Jamie Eason Workout?”
Jamie Eason uses the following workout strategies:
- Plateus are inevitable. If you have been training in the same manner for months, you have most likely hit a plateau. Change things up once a month to avoid those plateaus. You can use a heavier weight and perform less repetitions some days, or you can use a light weight to perform more repetitions on other days.
- Vary your rest time. Most people rest for 2 – 3 minutes between sets. On your heavier days, rest for 2 minutes, on the lighter days, rest 30 seconds to a minute.
- Train with the upper and lower body method. For example, on Monday you would train chest, shoulders, biceps, triceps and back. On Wednesday, you would only train legs (and maybe abs). On Friday you would go back to chest, shoulders, biceps, triceps and back and when Monday rolls around, you would start with legs. Although this would make your training session much longer and it is tough to train with intensity in this manner, it will enable you to train each body part about every five days, which is actually an ideal frequency to prevent overtraining.
Jamie Eason Workout:
MONDAY: Back (increase weight on each set)
There is no doubt about it, Jamie Eason is one of the hottest fitness models in the industry. Jamie is a fitness model and writer for Bodybuilding.com, as well as a cover girl on many women’s fitness magazines. She is also developing her own line of swimwear. But Jamie wasn’t always on path to becoming a fitness model.
After she graduated college, Jamie held a few desk jobs in Human Resources and in Marketing before she began working for her grandfather’s roofing company, Regional Roofing, which her brother still runs today. She enjoyed managing a crew of men while making her own schedule and being outside.
It was around that time that a friend convinced her to attend cheerleader tryouts for the Houston Texans. After a few days of rigorous tryouts, Jamie Eason was selected to become one of 35 Houstan Texans cheerleaders.
Unfortunately, her stint as a cheerleader ended quickly. She found a suspicious lump in her breast which had characteristics of early stage cancer. Soon after, she had the neoplasm removed. But before she knew it, she was at another desk job. She recalls,
When I recommended that a friend of mine incorporate weight training into her workout routine, she was hesitant because she thought it would make her look “bulky” or “muscular.” “I just want to look toned,” she said.
This is a common concern among many women. The truth is Read more »
See that guy to the left? Thats me, Xander. I created this website to share how I gained over 30 lbs by weight lifting, eating and using the right nutritional supplements. Here you will find honest supplement reviews, weight-gaining tips, workout routines, free PDFs and the best hardgainer workout programs on the internet.
No Nonsense Muscle Building
Your 6 Pack Quest
- Quick Review: Syntha-6 Protein Shake
- All Vince del Monte programs 50% until Midnight Wednesday
- I’m Taking the Challenge
- Lots of updates on the way!
- How to Cycle Creatine
Muscle Gaining Secrets
Help keep my website running! Any amount is appreciated, thanks!